Tuesday, September 19, 2017

New Babies!

Dear friends have TWO new granddaughters!  Not twins....their son's family welcomed Anastasia and their daughter's family welcomed Adele.  Of course I had to make a couple of baby quilts for them!


This is Anastasia's quilt - I used my new pattern Baby Beginnings and sewed the top in the evenings during my recent Alaska Cruise. It was wonderful that the students and I had access to the classroom whenever we wanted! This fun 'onsies' fabric is Northcott flannel and it is in stores now.



Used fabrics from my stash for Adele's quilt. This one sews up so quickly I'm sure you could make one just like mine when you need a baby quilt. As long as you have the same number of pieced blocks and stripset blocks in each row it will work out perfectly.



No comments: