Thursday, June 22, 2017

Little Ones on the Way?

Are you expecting some additions to your family? Want a couple of quick quilts for gifts? Thinking of getting ahead of the gift giving holidays?  I have 2 NEW patterns that might be just what you are looking for.

First is Baby Beginnings. I designed this quilt because I LOVE this new fabric collection from Northcott.  Who can resist flannel fabric with ONESIES! The fabric is called Hello Baby - what a great name


This fabric collection has 3 different colourways and I couldn't choose just one for the pattern - sometimes we want a quilt for a little girl, sometimes for a boy and sometimes we are making it ahead and there ARE new parents who have decided to be SURPRISED!

So I included all 3 colours in my pattern for a baby quilt and cot quilt.


PS368 Baby Beginnings - Baby Quilt 36" x 45"

PS368 Baby Beginnings - Cot Quilt 36" x 36"

Other Colourways for both sizes

These fabrics will be in your local quilt shops starting July (that's just around the corner!) and the pattern is available now.  Order this pattern from my Patchworks Studio Store TODAY!


The other new pattern also uses a Flannel fabric. This fabric collection is called Snow Bears - wintery polar bears having fun in the snow! This is a Quilts for Kids collection. That means that a percentage of all sales of these fabrics is donated to Quilts for Kids Inc.

I called this pattern Bear Tracks - I can imagine bear footprints in the snow!


My pattern includes a large quilt (54" x 74"), small quilt (39" x 44") and a pillow (11" x 27").





These fabrics will also be in your local quilt shops starting July and the pattern is available now.  Order this pattern from my Patchworks Studio Store TODAY!


Hope these patterns give you inspiration for some fun summertime projects!



No comments: