Thursday, August 25, 2016

Improvisational Curves Workshop

Did you watch some of the Rio Olympics? I found that I couldn't tear myself away from some of the competitions. The athletes inspire me with their dedication to being the best they can be. I even moved my sewing machine into our family room so I could watch some of the events.I didn't really accomplish a lot of sewing!

I did have a quick teaching trip to Illinois just after the Games began. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with the Hearts & Hands Quilt Guild in O'Fallon. I presented a lecture and students joined me the next day for my Improvisational Curves workshop. Here are several new samples that I shared with the guild.



Improv Chains

Creative Curve Runner

Curves & Wedges

I will be teaching this workshop in Lethbridge in mid-September for the
Lethbridge Centennial Quilt Guild. Will I see you there?


Do check my teaching schedule to see if I will be in your area this fall or in 2017.  If your guild or shop would like me to visit, please get in touch.

No comments: